Welcome to your Intreo Partner Local Area Employment Service (LAES). This service is designed to progress you towards employment. We provide a personalised support package tailored to your individual employment and skills needs.
Intreo Partners have been delivering employment advice and support services in Ireland since 1999. We are passionate about strengthening our communities through employment and helping to improve our clients’ lives.
Our Local Area Employment Services are fully accessible:
- Your nearest centre will be a journey time of no more than 60 minutes driving or by public transport;
- Our opening hours are 9am–5pm (Monday to Friday).
- You will have access to IT facilities for job searching. We will provide any necessary training to help you use these facilities effectively.
Throughout LAES, you will receive dedicated support from your expert Caseworker, including:
- A one-to-one, face-to-face meeting with your advisor within 15 working days of your referral;
- Creating a Personal Progression Plan (PPP) within 20 days of your referral. Your advisor will assess your skills, experience, needs and work goals.
- Your PPP will be based on your unique support needs, employment goals.
- Scheduled review meetings with your advisor (every 20 days). Reviews will enable us to work with you to update the PPP as your support needs and circumstances change.
We are here to support you as much as you need throughout the programme and we will invite you to these scheduled reviews each month.
Core services: Your Caseworker will work with you through our core range to support you to understand the local job market and identify the most suitable roles. This support will include:
- Support and training to use various job search platforms effectively;
- Job coaching, job brokering services, and job matching (using our live database of job vacancies);
- One-to-one support .
- CV writing workshops and interview preparation;
- Regular contact from your Caseworker once you enter employment.
Targeted services: We will provide more tailored and targeted support to help you overcome any additional needs and barriers to employment. Examples of this support include:
- Access to local service directories in our centres and signposting to specialist community organisations;
- Signposting to external training and work experience programmes in your community.
End of programme review: At the end of the programme, you will receive your final PPP. This will include a moving on plan, with links to further support, a reference letter, and details of any work experience, employment or training you have completed during the programme. If you have not moved into work by the end of the programme, you will also have a review with your advisor.
Structured feedback and complaints process: You will have regular opportunities to provide feedback on the service you have received through periodic online surveys. Outcomes and actions on any feedback will be communicated to you. Our complaints procedure is displayed in our centre and on our website and is included in your welcome pack. When we receive a written complaint, we will acknowledge this within three working days and communicate outcomes in writing within 15 working days
To view current job vacancies in your area please visit our Facebook page https://www.wst.ie/jobs-opportunities/ for regular updates.
A list of links to local and national recruitment websites is included in your pack.
Further Education & Training Opportunities:
A list of links to further education and training programmes are included below and on our website . https://www.wst.ie/recruitment-agency-and-job-search-websites/
Job Search & Recruitment Links
- Beat FM Jobs Spot
- ConstructionJobs.ie (Construction)
- Gumtree Jobs
- Job Alert
- Jobs Ireland
- SETU Waterford (Staff Vacancies)
- Simply Hired
- Waterford Jobs
- WLR FM Jobfinder
- CLS Recruitment
- CPL Recruitment
- O’Neill & Brennan (Construction)
- Sherlock Recruitment (Construction)
- Ward Personnel (Construction)
- FRS Recruitment
- Hartley People
- Matrix Recruitment
- Morgan McKinley
- Noel Recruit
- PE Global
Further Education & Training Providers
|Dungarvan Adult Education Centre|
|Waterford Wexford ETB|
|Adult Education VTOS|
|The Further Education and Training Hub|
|Tipperary Adult Learning Centre Dillion St, Clonmel, Co Tipperary 052 6127543|
|Tipperary Education and Training Board Western Road, Clonmel, Co Tipperary 051 640746|
|Back to Education Initiative Old Army Barracks, Dillon St, Clonmel, Co Tipperary 052 6176755|
Feedback helps us to improve our service.
During your time on the Local Area Employment Service, we aim to deliver a first-class professional experience that supports you on your journey towards employment.
Complaints and compliments are used to improve the service we deliver to you. Our Complaints Procedure is displayed in our centre, on our website and is included in your Welcome Pack. Please follow the steps below to tell us about your experience:
- We to provide you the best possible service and aim to close of any concerns or complaints at source.
- We aim to acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days .
- The line manager will provide you with a written response within 15 working days, or an update on when to expect an official response if it will take longer.
- If you remain dissatisfied, you can escalate your complaint to a more senior manager within 10 workings days of receipt of your response letter.
- Where a complaint remains unresolved, you can request the Department of Social Protection to carry out a review.
- Following the review, if you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you can refer the matter to the office of the Ombudsman.
We treat each client fairly and as an individual. If you ever feel this is not the case, please let us know.
If you have any concerns or questions, we want to hear them so please raise them with your Caseworker.
If any issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, then please put your concerns in writing to: WST LAES Manager Presentation Building, 2nd Floor, Mitchell Street, Dungarvan, Co Waterford X35 DE98, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org